The Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative at the Lawton & Rhea Chiles Center for Healthy Mothers and Babies, University of South Florida, is pleased to offer Grand Rounds presentations on eliminating non-medically indicated deliveries before 39 weeks gestational age. If your hospital or organization is interested in scheduling a Grand Rounds presentation, please contact Randi McCallian at email@example.com .
If you have any questions about the Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative, please contact Linda A. Detman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-5865.
The FPQC E-Bulletin contains a list of recent literature on non-medically indicated deliveries <39 weeks gestation, provided by the Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative. Click on hyperlinked refereneces for direct access to the PubMed abstract for each article to access full text articles. Contact the Collaborative at email@example.com or 813-974-8888 with questions.
NEW! Prematurity Awareness Month Toolkit: The toolkit features information on working with the media, interview tips, Think 39 Weeks! survey results and more.
- Elimination of Non-Medically Indicated (Elective) Deliveries Before 39 Weeks Gestational Age – A California Toolkit to Transform Maternity Care
- Elimination of Non-Medically Indicated (Elective) Deliveries Before 39 Weeks Gestational Age – PowerPoint for Providers
- 39 Weeks Provider Tools – March of Dimes Catalog
- Strong Start Inforamtion for Mothers and Newborns – What Health Care Providers Can Do to Help Reduce Early Elective Deliveries
- Childbirth Educator Supplemental Module with pre/post tests: Reducing the Number of Non-Medically Necessary Elective Deliveries Prior to 39 Weeks Gestion - 39 Weeks CBE supplement